Sunday, April 21, 2013

Today's game plan...results are in

I had a plan.  It was a good plan.  I was pumped. 
So why is my house still not clean you ask?  Next question please....

Okay, here it is.  I showered, I put on 'cleaning' clothes, I put my hair in a messy bun on top of my head that screamed "I mean business".  I came downstairs and began.  I washed my front hall walls, I washed my front door, I mopped the ceramic in the entrance, I vacuumed the stairs at our entrance (only 5 but they're really wide), I vacuumed the main floor, I even actually moved the coffee table and couch instead of vacuum cheating....then....I sat. 

I know that sounds like quite a bit but it's actually about 45 minutes of work.  I was exhausted, I was hot (which is never fun) and my stupid right arm was numb from the elbow down.  My boyfriend said "just sit and relax babe, you're done".  This caused me to glare angrily, jump up and commence cleaning.  I don't know what bugs me more, feeling like a can of smashed buttholes (yes, I really just said that) or feeling defeated.  What really bugs me the most though is other people telling me I can't do something because I'm sick.

He had to leave for his daughter's hockey try-outs though and with him no longer here, I had nothing to prove to anyone...return to sitting.  Continue sitting.  Followed by a little more sitting.  You see where this is going.

Oh well, if anyone comes over they will be seriously impressed with what an immaculate front hall I have, I just hope they don't need the washroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment